How To Tame a Parrot In Minecraft
Are you a bird lover? And you want to tame a parrot in Minecraft, But you don’t know how to tame a parrot in Minecraft. So, Don’t worry, I have a good piece of news for you; today, in this article, I will tell you some easy steps with pictures that instruct you on how to tame a parrot in Minecraft.
It’s your lucky day because, I’m 100% sure that you will get success in taming a parrot in Minecraft after reading this article.
Hey, before going directly to the main topic, let’s take a dig towards some of the basic information about Minecraft.
Minecraft – A Quick Introduction
Minecraft is a Video game and developed by Mojang Studios. Minecraft was released on 16 August 2011 and is available on almost every platform(Java Edition (PC/Mac), Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii U, PS5, Fire OS, PS4, and Raspberry, Nintendo Switch, Education Edition, Android, Windows 10).
Minecraft is the best gaming platform. As of 2021, Minecraft had 131 million players, and more than 4 million people give 4.5 stars, which means they have liked this game very much. Everyone wants to play the Minecraft game because it contains many modes, including survival mode, creative mode, hardcore mode, spectator mode, adventure mode.
Minecraft is a perfect game for those who love to tame birds because, In Minecraft, you can learn to tame many birds& animals that will also be useful in your daily life. If you know how to make a parrot trust you, then you also tame a parrot in real life and, you don’t face any problem in taming a bird in real life. So, read this article will total concentration.
Also useful: How To Tame And Ride A Llama In Minecraft
Required Materials To Tame a Parrot In Minecraft
In Minecraft, what items are you will need to tame a parrot? you don’t know what are these? So, don’t worry; the list is given below:
- Melon Seeds
- Beetroot Seeds
- pumpkin Seeds
We know what items will be needed for taming a parrot in Minecraft. So, without wasting any more time, Let’s start the process of how to tame a parrot in Minecraft:
How To Tame a Parrot In Minecraft
Taming a parrot is not a difficult task for you if you read and follow the steps carefully those are below the picture: If you make even one mistake, you may find it difficult to tame a parrot. So, read these steps with full concentration:
Step-by-Step Guide(with Pictures)
1. First, you have to find a Parrot.
2. Then, Trying to tame a parrot. How to tame a parrot: You can use seeds(Melon Seeds, Beetroot Seeds, pumpkin Seeds) to tame a parrot. Below in this picture, we have to use melon seeds for taming a parrot. How to use seeds: Put the seeds in the Hotbar.
Use Seeds in Different Versions of Minecraft:
- In Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- In PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- In Java Edition (PC/Mac), right-click on the parrot.
- In Windows 10 Edition, right-click on the parrot.
- In Education Edition, right-click on the parrot.
- In Pocket Edition (PE), you move your pointer over the parrot and press the Tame button.
- In Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- In Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
3. Once, The grey smoke appears above the parrot; it means the parrot needs more seeds. So, Give more seeds to the parrot for taming a parrot. Important: when the red heart appears all around the parrot, It means you tamed a parrot. Check: Look at the Red heart; if the red heart disappears, it means the parrot wants to sit on your shoulder.
4. If you want to see the parrot on your shoulder, then change the camera angle.
Congratulations, you have learned how to tame a parrot in Minecraft.
Also check: 2400+ Cool Minecraft Names 2021 (Not Taken)
Now, I hope that the article is helpful for you, and you will succeed in taming a parrot in Minecraft after reading the above article. If you face any problem in taming a parrot, then tell me in the comment box I will say to you the solution as soon as possible.