How To Breed Cows In Minecraft
Minecraft is a video game. And millions of people play Minecraft every day, and continuously the number of players is increasing. You are also a player of Minecraft then I think you must have seen the cows and calf.
You want to breed cows, But you don’t know how to breed cows in Minecraft, and You have tried breeding cows many times but didn’t get success. So, Don’t worry, today you are at the right destination. Here, I will guide you about how to breed cows in Minecraft. So, read this article with full attention. If you make even one mistake, Then you may find it difficult while breeding cows.
It’s your lucky day because after reading this article, I’m 100% sure that you will succeed in breeding a cow in Minecraft after reading this article.
Also Useful: How To Tame A Cow In Minecraft
Required Materials to Breed Cows
If you want to Breed cows and don’t know what items you will need to breed cows? So, don’t worry; the list is given below:
- 2 Cows
- 2 Wheat
Now, I think that you know what items are needed for breeding cows Minecraft. So, without wasting any more time, Let’s start the process of how to Breed cows in Minecraft.
How To Breed Cows In Minecraft?
Breeding Cows is not a difficult task for you if you read and follow these steps carefully that are given below the picture I hope after this you able to breed cows in Minecraft:
Step-by-Step Guide(with Pictures)
1. First, You have find two cows for feeding.
2. Then you will need a fence because you have to keep both the cows together for breeding.
3. After that, feed wheat to the cows. How to feed the wheat to the cow? Add the wheat into the Hotbar. (TIP: You can Feed wheat to only one cow at a time.) After feed wheat to the cow, then red heart appears, and It means Every cow in love mode or ready for breeding.
Feed wheat to the cow in Different Versions of Minecraft:
- In Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- In PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
- In Windows 10 Edition, right-click on the cows one at a time.
- In Education Edition, right-click on the cows one at a time.
- In Java Edition (PC/Mac), right-click on the cows one at a time.
- In Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the cows one at a time.
- In Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- In Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
4. Once you feed the wheat to the cows, you can see red hearts appear around their heads, and they come closer and start breeding.
5. After a wait for few minutes, then you can see the red heart disappears, and a newborn baby calf will be standing there.
Congratulation, you have successfully learned how to breed cows in Minecraft. And now you have two cows and one newborn baby calf.
Also check: How To Make A Compass In Minecraft
TIP: If you want another baby calf. So, have to wait for 5 minutes because the cow needs five minutes break for breeding again.
I hope you will successfully breed cows in Minecraft with the help of the above steps. And If you like the above information regarding how to breed cows in Minecraft. Then please also share this within your friend circle, and if you face any problem in breeding cows, then tell me in the comment box I will say to you the solution as soon as possible.